To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zurg's Newest Weapon - Anti-Buzz

3 posters

Go down

Zurg - Zurg's Newest Weapon - Anti-Buzz Empty Zurg's Newest Weapon - Anti-Buzz

Post by Olivus Prime Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Before I go on, I must explain that Anti-Buzz is not an OC - if anyone remembers, he was released twice during the original Toy Story action figure lines (once for each of the first two films), and remains the only Toy Story-exclusive character not to receive any media appearances at all. After I found out about him, I decided to give him a characterisation, as he seemed like such a waste of a good character.

Over the years, Zurg has never managed to perfect the art of constructing henchmen, and has become notorious for the fragile, mindless drones he constantly spews out from the factories on Planet Z. However, his latest, most sinister project is bound to change this.

For many years, Zurg has been perfecting the ultimate supersoldier and assassin for his service - one that utilises the latest Teryllium Diabonic alloy armour and high-tech weaponry. Zurg has also striven to give the destructive machine capable combat prowess, and struck gold when Norbert Q Klerm offered to provide Buzz lightyear's combat knowledge during the Mind Warp fiasco. Now his newest weapon is complete - meet Anti-Buzz, the destined exterminator of Buzz Lightyear!

Anti-Buzz is armed with an incredibly powerful Fusion Laser that is amplified by a fusion crystal attached to the end of his cannon-arm. This jagged, cone-shaped crystal can also be used as a gruesome drill, though it also provides Anti-Buzz's main weakness - under too much heat, the crystal's temperature sustainers blow and the crystal can explode. In addition to his firepower, immensely strong servo-motors throughout Anti-Buzz's structure make him far brawnier than many Space Rangers.

Zurg also equipped Anti-Buzz with partial sentience, in order to improve problem solving and stealth efficiency. However, while Anti-Buzz is currently willing to go along with his programmed goal, the annihilation of Buzz Lightyear, Buzz's words often cause him to ponder his sentience, his meaning in life, and the freedom of choice that he could have...
Olivus Prime
Olivus Prime

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Zurg - Zurg's Newest Weapon - Anti-Buzz Empty Re: Zurg's Newest Weapon - Anti-Buzz

Post by Olivus Prime Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Some stats on Anti-Buzz:

Name: Anti-Buzz
Age: 0 (creation and construction has lasted somewhere in the region of 10 years)
Height: 6'8
Weight: 350 pounds (158.75 kg)
Home Planet: Xrghthung (Planet Z)
Residence: No single place, often hanging around Trade World or receiving orders on Planet Z
Alignment: Evil

I'll provide a sketch of my incarnation when I can.
Olivus Prime
Olivus Prime

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Zurg - Zurg's Newest Weapon - Anti-Buzz Empty Re: Zurg's Newest Weapon - Anti-Buzz

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Ooooo, what an awesome description! I love how you gave Anti-Buzz a characterization all his own-willing to go along with his programming yet question it at the same time.

I also love the history you gave him. That would make sense for Norbert Klerm to pass along information to Zurg, which in a sense, is like stealing Buzz Lightyear.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivus Prime Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:02 am

The long-overdue sketch. The object to the left of him is a (undersized) sketch of his shield/hover sled, which came with his Toy Story 2 action figure.
Zurg - Zurg's Newest Weapon - Anti-Buzz Anti_b10
Olivus Prime
Olivus Prime

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:26 pm

This idea, I like it!

The only thing I'd suggest is that I doubt Klerm would give up such information willingly. I like the idea of Zurg just wresting the information from him without paying a dime because of what happened in The Main Event, hah!

Otherwise, I'm curious to see what this charrie will do!
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down