First Roleplay (Open to All)

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:46 pm

"Im sure it did." Renee snickered. "People make the funniest faces when they aren't expecting something." She looked into the forest, a bit impatient for the other rangers to come back but, conflicted as she was, glad to have some moderate alone time. "Keep, on im listening."

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Im sure it did." Renee snickered. "People make the funniest faces when they aren't expecting something." She looked into the forest, a bit impatient for the other rangers to come back but, conflicted as she was, glad to have some moderate alone time. "Keep, on im listening."

Pixel noticed her looking into the forest, and smiled inwardly. "Oh, she's a bit impatient. I can tell. Well, I'd best wrap this up."

"So, anyway, Ty was with them, and I was being introduced to everyone. Afterwards, we decided to try and head to a planet in which some animals were being kidnapped. We don't know what happened to them then, but...well..." She cringed a bit, embarrassed, by what she was going to tell Renee, but continued, "I got my nose stuck in a place it didn't belong...me and Ty. And we ended up paying the price for it. And between you and me, I got it worse than he did."


Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:01 am

"I think i see." She titled her head, examining the dustchaser's robotic back end. "But i know what it's like coming out on the losing end." She touched her scars faintly (just incase you didn't know i put a newer picture on her profile) "But never mind. Ty's a good guy, isn't he?" She looked back to Pixel.

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:13 am

Pythonmelon wrote:"I think i see." She titled her head, examining the dustchaser's robotic back end. "But i know what it's like coming out on the losing end." She touched her scars faintly (just incase you didn't know i put a newer picture on her profile)

Pixel nodded, showing a bit of compassion for Renee. She, too, knew what it was like to lose something important. It was clear she didn't want to talk about it, so Pixel didn't say or ask a word.

Pythonmelon wrote:
"But never mind. Ty's a good guy, isn't he?" She looked back to Pixel.

She stopped panting and smiled warmly and knowingly. "Yeah. He sure is. I just knew, in my instinct of instincts, that he was a very kind and caring spirit. That's not to say Dr. Furbanna wasn't, but it was more or less like a professional relationship with her. I could just tell that Ty is a good person, and I like that!" She barked happily. She then looked at Renee with a rather curious expression and asked, "By the way, how do you know Ty? You knew him from the moment you saw him."



Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:22 am

"Yeah, I had met him a few times when I was little, while my dad was a ranger and all. Im sure this is going to blow everything up, right here and now," She smiled faintly, touching the memory lightly. "But I ended up tilting towards the side of evil once. It was a big thing at school on earth that we were having a play-" She related the enitre story, but a shortened version.

"Must we go back to that night?" XR had listened in the entire time. Renee shrank back a little, waiting for Pixels response to the fact she had practically handed him over to Nos-4-a2, giftwrapped and all.

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:27 am

Pythonmelon wrote:"Yeah, I had met him a few times when I was little, while my dad was a ranger and all. Im sure this is going to blow everything up, right here and now," She smiled faintly, touching the memory lightly. "But I ended up tilting towards the side of evil once. It was a big thing at school on earth that we were having a play-" She related the enitre story, but a shortened version.

"Must we go back to that night?" XR had listened in the entire time. Renee shrank back a little, waiting for Pixels response to the fact she had practically handed him over to Nos-4-a2, giftwrapped and all.

Pixel raised an eyebrow at XR. "You were behind the tree listening to us the whole time?" She glared and snarled."Why the heck didn't you say anything?! And whaddaya mean, 'must we go back to that night'?"


_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:32 am

(im going to have to close up shop for tonight, sorry)
Renee flinched. "D-Dont blame XR, it was all my fault." She put her face in her hands. "I want to take it all back so bad, but I can't"

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:35 am

Pythonmelon wrote: (im going to have to close up shop for tonight, sorry)
Renee flinched. "D-Dont blame XR, it was all my fault." She put her face in her hands. "I want to take it all back so bad, but I can't"

(That's fine; I was thinking of doing the same thing myself anyway. I'll finish up here and then we can pick it up again tomorrow.)

Pixel's ears drew back as she sat up and asked, "What do you mean, 'your fault?' I don't get it."

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:04 am

Renee looked up from her hands, a little confused. She didn't say anything, but XR jumped at an opportunity to ruin the girl "Pixel, the whole moral of the story is, Renee sold out Ty without batting eye. Me to." Renee's jaw dropped. She stood up and backed into the forest in the direction that her father and the other rangers had gone. "What are you doing?" XR demanded. "You can't leave! that security system will mess up our systems.

"I'll survive without my eye." She spat. "and I'm going to see what's behind that signal."

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Renee looked up from her hands, a little confused. She didn't say anything, but XR jumped at an opportunity to ruin the girl "Pixel, the whole moral of the story is, Renee sold out Ty without batting eye. Me to." Renee's jaw dropped.

Pixel's eyes widened in shock and confusion. She sold Ty out? What was that supposed to mean?! But before she could interrogate Renee...

Pythonmelon wrote: She stood up and backed into the forest in the direction that her father and the other rangers had gone. "What are you doing?" XR demanded. "You can't leave! that security system will mess up our systems.

"I'll survive without my eye." She spat. "and I'm going to see what's behind that signal."

Pixel shouted after her, "Renee, wait! XR's right! We can't go in there! Renee? Renee! Wait for us!" She ran after her. She turned to see XR staying put. She glared at him. "XR, come on! She's heading into danger!" When he shook his head furiously, she growled in annoyance and used her tail as a lasso, and tied him up, surprising him. She then ran after Renee, XR yelling all the way.

Meanwhile, Buzz, Mira, Booster, Ty, and Alan were deep within the park, searching for the source of the sounds with their communicators...


_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Renee kept running from the dustchaser, hoping her trail would be covered easily enough by that of every other living thing in the forest. She switched on her videocom watch and waited for her father to answer or the jamming signal to hit her, whichever came first. Alan's face came onto the screen. "Renee! what is it?" He looked at her from a funny angle because she was running, bobbing the image back and forth.

"Dad, i'm going to see what that noise is. I think I can make it past the security field. have you found any trips beams yet? if so, where are they?"

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Renee kept running from the dustchaser, hoping her trail would be covered easily enough by that of every other living thing in the forest. She switched on her videocom watch and waited for her father to answer or the jamming signal to hit her, whichever came first. Alan's face came onto the screen. "Renee! what is it?" He looked at her from a funny angle because she was running, bobbing the image back and forth.

The Rangers had only been searching for the source for only five minutes, listening with their ears, and letting their Ranger senses be their guides. However, it was about to be interrupted...

BEEP! BEEP!


Alan raised an eyebrow at the other Rangers, who were looking back at him quizzically. He answered his communicator, only to see Renee's face appear on his screen. "Renee? What was it?"

Pythonmelon wrote:
"Dad, i'm going to see what that noise is. I think I can make it past the security field.

"WHAT?! Absolutely not! I thought we told you to stay put! You'll get hurt again!" Alan exclaimed sternly.
The other Rangers winced at his outburst.


Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:02 pm

"I'll be fine!" Renee shouted again, wondering how far behind XR and pixel were. "Don't worry, dad." She slowed a little, smiling at him sincerely. It didn't last long, because about them the com broke up into static.

"Renee! Renee!" Alan shouted desperately at the blur of black and white.

"I'll go find her." Ty voluntered.

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"I'll be fine!" Renee shouted again, wondering how far behind XR and pixel were. "Don't worry, dad." She slowed a little, smiling at him sincerely. It didn't last long, because about them the com broke up into static.

"Renee! Renee!" Alan shouted desperately at the blur of black and white.

"I'll go find her." Ty voluntered.

The Rangers glanced at Ty in surprise. "Are you sure, Ty?" Alan asked. "I can't ask you to-" "You CAN ask me." Ty was a bit surprised himself that he wanted to find Renee after...his ordeals, but that didn't mean Renee should not be helped.

He continued, "Besides, I could go back and check on them, and then I can come back here." "Well, I'm going with you. Someone needs to keep an eye on his daughter." Alan offered. Ty nodded in understanding. He turned to Buzz and said, "We'll head back and make sure they're fine, Buzz. We'll let you know if anything goes wrong."

Buzz was a bit reluctant to separate the Rangers when they could be so close to finding the source, but Ty did have a point. It wouldn't hurt to go and check on the others to see if they were alright. He nodded an saluted. Ty and Alan saluted back, and then they ran back in the opposite direction.

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:26 pm

the buzzing screamed in her ears, shattering servos and leaking fluid onto Renee's face. Her eye had shorted out, but she kept running. There was the tree they had stopped at before- She glanced bahind her for a second and saw XR pause from his chase, suddenly dazed by the security system's intesity. For a second Renee was glad. no one could follow her. but she was scared, no terrified, on the inside. If this field was any bigger than she suspected of hoped, she wouldn't make it before something important shut down.
Her vision was blurred on the one side she could see on because of snapping limbs. A tree flew into her field of vision, but too late. she whapped into it hard, shattering the glass cover on her eye. "ooh..." She hit the ground cold, only having enough time to see someone coming towards her in the vertigo.

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:the buzzing screamed in her ears, shattering servos and leaking fluid onto Renee's face. Her eye had shorted out, but she kept running. There was the tree they had stopped at before- She glanced bahind her for a second and saw XR pause from his chase, suddenly dazed by the security system's intesity. For a second Renee was glad. no one could follow her. but she was scared, no terrified, on the inside. If this field was any bigger than she suspected of hoped, she wouldn't make it before something important shut down.
Her vision was blurred on the one side she could see on because of snapping limbs. A tree flew into her field of vision, but too late. she whapped into it hard, shattering the glass cover on her eye. "ooh..." She hit the ground cold, only having enough time to see someone coming towards her in the vertigo.

"RENEE!" Alan screamed. When he heard the scream, his heart dropped. He ran as fast as he could to wherever Renee was, with Ty trailing by his side. When they reached their destination, they both shared a gasp. XR was stuck, experiencing the interference of the security system. He was lassoed up by Pixel's tail, which the owner was on the ground, grinding her teeth in pain, and clawing the ground tightly. But Renee had taken the worst of hits; she was able to fall when Alan ran and dived in time to cushion her fall.

Ty went over to XR and Pixel, kneeling down at Pixel's side. He glanced over at XR. Although dazed and a bit confused, he seemed alright. Pixel on the other hand... "Pixel! Pixel! It's me, Ty!" He started petting her gently on the side of her face. She looked up at Ty with fear and pain written on her face. She whined a bit.


Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Renee scrunched her bleeding nose a little, twitching but for the most part still in the dirt. Her father stroked her fur tenderly. it would be hard to move them back out of the signal's range again, with this much damage done. She opened her eye a little, not enough for her father to see. In the blurry field she could mae out Ty trying to comort Pixel. "What has come over you?" Alan asked, yelling above the buzz.

Ranger lightyear appeared beside her. "Alan, your daughter is far too much trouble. Im saying it straight, she's jeopardizing our mission. Send her home."

"Not yet, Rocket Jockey." Renee's eye got wide, and she put a paw under herself for support. She wasn't in all that bad shape, really. Alan tried to hold her down, but she slashed at him with a short, feral hiss. "Forget it dad." Booster helped her to her feet, not knowing what he was doing. Even before anyone could think she darted away again, kicking up dirt.

"Follow her, rangers!" Buzz commanded. "Ty, you stay here and try to get XR and Pixel out of range. We've got a renegade civilian!"

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Renee scrunched her bleeding nose a little, twitching but for the most part still in the dirt. Her father stroked her fur tenderly. it would be hard to move them back out of the signal's range again, with this much damage done. She opened her eye a little, not enough for her father to see. In the blurry field she could mae out Ty trying to comort Pixel. "What has come over you?" Alan asked, yelling above the buzz.

Ranger lightyear appeared beside her. "Alan, your daughter is far too much trouble. Im saying it straight, she's jeopardizing our mission. Send her home."

"Not yet, Rocket Jockey." Renee's eye got wide, and she put a paw under herself for support. She wasn't in all that bad shape, really. Alan tried to hold her down, but she slashed at him with a short, feral hiss. "Forget it dad." Booster helped her to her feet, not knowing what he was doing. Even before anyone could think she darted away again, kicking up dirt.


"Follow her, rangers!" Buzz commanded. "Ty, you stay here and try to get XR and Pixel out of range. We've got a renegade civilian!"

Ty nodded in agreement and watched as the others ran off to catch Renee. He stood up and said, "Pixel." She looked up at Ty. She knew he was going to command her, but she felt so disorientated. "Pixel, we've got to get away from here. I know your ears must hurt like crazy, but if we stay here, the sound will only hurt you even more." "But Ty, what about the mission?! I can get through it! I-""No, Pixel. Your safety, and XR's safety, are more important. They'll be fine."

Pixel sat up, trying to plead Ty to stay with him using her best puppy pout. Ty couldn't resist seeing a dog in distress, but he knew that it wouldn't work this time. "No. Now use your tail to lasso up XR and let's get away from the sounds. Besides, do you want a headache all day?"That got it. Pixel paused for a minute and sighed in surrender. She did what she was told and picked up XR and walked with Ty away from the sound.


(I'll be right back. Dinner time. I'll be back at around...30 minutes or so. Is that okay?)

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:29 pm

(okayz)
Renee finally broke the barrier. she was in a small closet-sized clearing. Flowers bloomed all over the ground, and it looked like any other part of the park. The buzzing sound was behind her, she could hear it, but there was no more interference. Her nose throbbed and she cupped it with a paw, feeling hot blood on her palm. She wondered if it was broken. Switching on her vidcom again, the alien girl called her father. He answered desperately. "Where are you? We have to get out of here, your in so much trouble!" He gasped. "Please come back!"

"No can do, dad." She frowned at the vidcom. "I found home of the noise, but there's no sign of anything here." She let them all see the clearing. "I'm not going to move till you get here. If i can find something, though, I'll try to switch it off and give XR a chance to come up." She didn't mention Pixel. maybe it was a good idea just to leave everything on, save herself from the probability of getting mauled till later.

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:40 pm

(Okay, I'm back! Back to business. Smile )

As Pixel dragged the still-dazed XR away from the source, she began to wonder about his words. I wonder what XR meant by her selling out Ty. Could that be the reason why he was a bit hesitant to see her when she said hello to him? What happened between the two of them? She looked up at Ty, who was looking to the horizon with determination on his face. Pixel was a bit hesitant to ask him about what happened between him and Renee.

Meanwhile, the other Rangers were homing into Renee's location, Buzz and Alan leading the team while Mira and Booster followed behind. Alan looked very upset and concerned about Renee's running off.

Pythonmelon wrote:
Switching on her vidcom again, the alien girl called her father. He answered desperately. "Where are you? We have to get out of here, your in so much trouble!" He gasped. "Please come back!"

"No can do, dad." She frowned at the vidcom. "I found home of the noise, but there's no sign of anything here." She let them all see the clearing. "I'm not going to move till you get here. If i can find something, though, I'll try to switch it off and give XR a chance to come up."


Before Alan could say anything, she hung up. Buzz saw his distressed face and attempted to try to calm him down. "Alan, I'm sure Renee must have had a reason for why she ran off. We'll talk to her and'" "No, Buzz! I need to talk to her. She has to go back with XR and Pixel, and stay safe! I didn't ask for this; I didn't want her to get into trouble. I just want her safe."

Buzz's brow went up in concern, but his tone was of determination as he said, "She will be. We'll make sure of it."

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Renee walked perimiter of the clearing slowly, looking for anything she could in the ground. The flowers were red and golden, covering everything with breathtaking beauty. Her nose swelled but the bleeding had stopped. She dropped to her knees, thinking, worriedly, about the outburst back with Pixel and XR. he had struck a nerve with his quick explanation of her aiding the energy vampire. "Sure, i did it." Renee muttered coldly "But no one actually got hurt. Ty went back to normal, XR didn't die. they got off lucky." She wasn't sure if the way she had run away was in fear for herself or for what might happen to everyone else, had she stayed. dont be stupid. she thought to herself your not going to hurt anyone.

She got back up, pacing through the center of the patch now, but slipped on something. Therewas a trapdoor here! but where did it lead?


_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Renee walked perimiter of the clearing slowly, looking for anything she could in the ground. The flowers were red and golden, covering everything with breathtaking beauty. Her nose swelled but the bleeding had stopped. She dropped to her knees, thinking, worriedly, about the outburst back with Pixel and XR. he had struck a nerve with his quick explanation of her aiding the energy vampire. "Sure, i did it." Renee muttered coldly "But no one actually got hurt. Ty went back to normal, XR didn't die. they got off lucky." She wasn't sure if the way she had run away was in fear for herself or for what might happen to everyone else, had she stayed. dont be stupid. she thought to herself your not going to hurt anyone.

She got back up, pacing through the center of the patch now, but slipped on something. Therewas a trapdoor here! but where did it lead?


Before she could find out where it would lead to, she heard footsteps behind her.

"RENEE!"

She cringed at seeing her father come up to her, obviously very upset. The other Rangers also had disapproving looks on their faces. Renee could tell she was going to get into trouble.

"Did you have any idea what you were doing, young lady?" Alan asked her sternly. Renee cringed a bit at his tone.

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Renee backed up a little, prepared to bolt again if she had too. but she was trapped here, that buzzing was almost guarenteed to kill her if she tried to leave. stay still. she commanded herself. running will only make everything worse. "L..look at that." She pointed to the handle, unnerved and barely able to speak. A betraying tear slipped out of her good eye. "It leads somewhere."

Buzz gazed at her, more than a little angry, then at the handle. "So someone or something is down there, doing who- knows- what?"

"Seems so." Booster got to his knees and wiped some dirt and flowers of the smooth cover. "Do we go in?"

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: Renee backed up a little, prepared to bolt again if she had too. but she was trapped here, that buzzing was almost guarenteed to kill her if she tried to leave. stay still. she commanded herself. running will only make everything worse. "L..look at that." She pointed to the handle, unnerved and barely able to speak. A betraying tear slipped out of her good eye. "It leads somewhere."

Buzz gazed at her, more than a little angry, then at the handle. "So someone or something is down there, doing who- knows- what?"

"Seems so." Booster got to his knees and wiped some dirt and flowers of the smooth cover. "Do we go in?"

Buzz nodded. "Affirmative, Ranger. Mira, Booster, Alan, you come with me."

"I'm coming with you! I have a way to-" "NO. You're staying here, Renee. You're in no condition to go anywhere where danger could be, and besides, you and I are going to have a serious talk when I get back, young lady!" Alan sternly said.

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:28 pm

She crossed her arms and frowned. This was all her fault.She wondered what her father had in store for her when her got back from, well, wherever. Booster opened the hatch and moved back, staring into a deep pit lined with machinery on the walls. "What is this place?" He looked at Buzz, nervous. it was pitch dark down there and seemed to go on for several hundred yards.

Buzz was clueless. "I don't know, but were going to investigate."

Alan swallowed sharply. "Look at this." He pointed out a switch on the bottom of the trapdoor's panel booster had just pulled up. He flicked it hesitantly, and suddenly the buzzing around them cut out. "Well, that was useful." He looked back and glared at Renee quickly. "Go back and stay with Ty and Pixel. Just wait until i talk to your mother..." He continued muttering as he climbed down the rails on the wall, followed by Buzz, Mira, and Booster.

now im going to get it... Renee put her aching her head in her palm, but obeyed.

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum